We are actively and continuously monitoring the COVID‐19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local and national authorities and public health advice, along with WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) guidelines.
Our policies reflect those of the local, state and federal authorities including:
* Washing hands and sanitizing multiple times daily
* Minimizing contact among workers, clients and customers
* Requiring sick workers to stay home
* Reducing the total number of employees in a facility at a given time, allowing them to maintain distance from one another while maintaining a full onsite work week
* Asking Technicians to wash their hands before we enter and after we exit customers homes or businesses
* Using disinfecting wipes frequently on high tough items and vehicle touch points (handles, steering wheels, radio dials, etc.)
* Discontinuing nonessential travel to locations with ongoing COVID‐19 outbreaks
* Regularly checking CDC travel warning levels.
At this critical time, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and people around the world is most important. These are difficult times, and ultimately we will get through it. If we all do our part, we will persevere and overcome this.