We are actively and continuously monitoring the COVID‐19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local and national authorities and public health advice, along with WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) guidelines.
Our policies reflect those of the local, state and federal authorities including:
* Washing hands and sanitizing multiple times daily
* Minimizing contact among workers, clients and customers
* Requiring sick workers to stay home
* Reducing the total number of employees in a facility at a given time, allowing them to maintain distance from one another while maintaining a full onsite work week
* Asking Technicians to wash their hands before we enter and after we exit customers homes or businesses
* Using disinfecting wipes frequently on high tough items and vehicle touch points (handles, steering wheels, radio dials, etc.)
* Discontinuing nonessential travel to locations with ongoing COVID‐19 outbreaks
* Regularly checking CDC travel warning levels.
At this critical time, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and people around the world is most important. These are difficult times, and ultimately we will get through it. If we all do our part, we will persevere and overcome this.
747 Pierce Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Monday thru Friday 8-4pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Office: (518) 393-2274
Fax: (888) 841-5368
Locally Owned & Operated
Terry Farrigan, President/CEO
Terry is the heart and soul of The Albany Lift Company. She has been running this "well oiled machine" for almost 20 years. Her business background along with her compassion and desire to help others have made her instumental in the companies success.
Terry believes all customers deserve the best and should accept no less. With the help of her daughters, Karlee and Kellee, Terry will continue to provide the quality and service that our customers have grown to expect.
Scott Clark, Service Manager
For almost 20 years Scott has been servicing the areas oldest and largest lifts. We mean it when we say "there is not a lift he can't fix". Many of our clients know Scott from his Whittaker Stairlift days. He is well known for servicing and fixing the lifts no one else can.
Understanding the value that Scott brings to the table, he was brought on as a Managing Partner and currently heads up our custom projects and technical service teams. Scott continues to amaze and is certainly wiser beyond his years!
Joe Sinicropi, Quality Control
Joe came to us in 2007 with years of technical service experience from some of the areas top companies such as Xerox and Send Tec.
Joe continues to offer the safest options for each application with the customers best interest in mind.
In 2014 Joe became a Managing Partner and continues to be a vital part of the companies reconditioned Stairlift processing and installation training program