Pride Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel
FDA Class II Medical Device *
Enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride with the Go-Go LX with industry-first CTS technology. From the park to your backyard, the Go-Go LX 4-wheel absorbs terrain smoothly.
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard LED lighting
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
Red, Blue, Onyx Black
Orion Yellow, Pearl Pink, Sunburst Orange
Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel Key Features
Best-in-Class Ride Quality
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains
Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels: red and blue. Optional Colors Available*: Onyx Black, Orion Yellow, Pearl Pink, and Sunburst Orange.
*Optional colors sold separately.
Foldable compact black vinyl swivel
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments