The Stiltz Home Elevator is an innovative and unique residential elevator that can fit easily into your home. Designed to make life easier, our home elevators will help you stay in the home you love when the stairs become too much and are a perfect and affordable alternative to a stair lift.
Residential Elevators by Stiltz can also improve your lifestyle if you are looking for a faster and more convenient way of getting between floors. Unlike stair lifts, our spacious in-home lifts can carry two or three people and a wheelchair if required. You can even fit in a vacuum cleaner and the family pet too!
Stiltz Home Elevators offers you a simple and easy way of moving safely between floors. Considered a practical and attractive alternative to a stair lift, a Stiltz Home Elevator keeps you living independently in the home you love without the need to move house. Whether you live in a town home, modern colonial or waterfront condo, our residential elevators can be installed in just one day in virtually any two-story home in the USA.
Unlike traditional home elevators, Stiltz Home Elevators are freestanding and require no hydraulics or supporting walls. Our residential elevators are powered by a self-contained motor and run from a 220v outlet or a 110v outlet with a simple step-up transformer. Eliminating the need for a shaft, the home lifts travel ‘through the floor’ on self-supporting dual rails. Each Stiltz home elevator includes top-of-the-line safety features that allow the user to stay mobile, even during a power outage!
Typically, it takes just 30 seconds to move between floors with a Stiltz Home Elevator. Our products are multi-functional, you can also use them for carrying heavy luggage and laundry. They can even accommodate the family pet!
- Duo Classic Starting at $20,000
- Duo Thru Car Starting at $21,500
- Duo Vista Starting at $22,000
- Duo Alta Starting at $23,000
- Trio Classic (standard half door) Starting at $21,500
- Trio Vista (standard half door) Starting at $22,500
- Trio Thru Car (standard half door) Starting at $23,000
- Trio Alta (standard full door & floor insert) Starting at $24,000
- Trio Alta Thru Car Starting at $24,500
- Trio Alta 3-Story Starting at $27,000
- Trio Alta 3-Story Thru Car Starting at $28,000
- Standard aperture (through the floor)
- Landing Or Void (require brackets or blocks)
- Hoistway Or Shaftway (consider external gate kits)
- Handrail (standard with alta) $100
- Cell Phone (alta only) $100
- Fold Down Seat (perch with alta) $390
- Touch-Up Paint (pen/brush) $25
- 110v Step-Up Transformer $190
- External Gate Kit (interlock) $590
- Rail Bracket/Block Kit (1each) $500
- Rail Block (each) $90
- Landing Threshhold (alta only) $170
- 3-Stop (remote/limit switch/cam $190
- Cut-down Cab (by 4" exclusive alta) $995
- Gripper extensions (>250") $110
- Short Extension Kit (<271-5/8") $400
- Long Extension Kit (<316-15/16") $900
- Floor Insert Extension (alta only) $1060